We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Preston Family Chiropractic
$19 for a Consultation, Examination & Treatment (value $146)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in the health of your spine.
- Grab a consultation, examination and one treatment at Preston Family Chiropractic for just $19.
- Let Dr Preston help you on a journey to a healthier spine and life.
- Gently add motion to help relieve stuck spinal joints.
- Suitable for children to the elderly.
Accusing someone of being 'spineless' is pretty unpleasant. Actually being spine-less would be far more unpleasant. Without that crucial series of vertebrae, us humans would be no more than flesh-coloured puddles. A healthy spine is essential to life - invest in yours by grabbing a consultation, examination and one treatment at Preston Family Chiropractic for just $19.
Dr Jay Preston has 15 years of chiropractic experience and prides himself on the highest quality of chiropractic care he delivers, with specialism in extremities and sports injuries. Chiropractic adjustment addresses spinal joints that aren’t moving correctly, which can choke or irritate nearby nerves. Chiropractic adjustments add motion to these stuck joints, reducing nervous system disruption and giving health the chance to return.
You'll begin your chiropractic journey with a consultation and complete analysis which includes a free spinal exam and an extremity exam. Dr Preston focuses on being as specific, precise and accurate as possible to address only the problem areas. Finally, a treatment will begin the journey to health and wellness again. From children to the elderly, Dr Preston can help you achieve a healthy body so you can continue on with daily life, work and sport.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Cafe Turkish Delight
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.