We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a Medium Customised Decal or $40 for a Large Customised Decal incl. Nationwide Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Express your feelings in huge letters with today's deal.
- Pay $30 for a medium or 40 for a large customised wall decal from Poppets Creations.
- Choose the names, date and colour to feature on your decal.
- Printed on high quality vinyl.
- Ideal gift for a pair of newly weds.
As children, we couldn't resist writing on walls when the opportunity presented itself. As we grew older we became better at controlling the urge, but it never disappeared - and today it's still inside us, tugging at our heart strings whenever we see the canvas of a freshly painted wall.
If you've grown tired of trying to repress the urge to express your words in large written form, then you simply need to grab one of these customised decals from Poppets Creations. Get a medium decal for $30 or a large one for $40.
Tarsh from Poppets Creations will make you a personalised decal from the 'Today I Marry' template. You'll be able to choose the names, date and colours of your decal, ensuring that your special moment is commemorated the way you imagined it would be. There's no need to buy a generic alternatives, when Tarsh can produce something that will accurately reflect the way you're feeling.
- Printed on the 'Today I Marry' template - you will only be able to customise the colour, names and date
- Medium: 800 x 400mm
- Large: 1200mm x 600mm
- 33 colours to choose from
- Made from high quality vinyl
Please note: this decal is based on the 'Today I Marry' template and you will only be able to customise the colour, names and date.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.