We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for Six Pilates Classes (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Supercharge your core this summer.
- Grab six Pilates classes at Pilates Pro for only $39.
- Select now from the classes available (early morning and evening classes are already fully booked).
- Get a great all body workout that also has a wide range of health benefits.
- Learn how to reduce stress, improve concentration and feel calmer.
While most forms of exercise focus on the surface, Pilates reaches inside the human body to supercharge the core - leaving you feeling lighter, more alert and stress-free. If you want to know why many people can't get enough of this awesome form exercise, then you need to grab six Pilates classes at Pilates Pro for only $39.
When you grab this deal, you'll be able to choose from a variety of classes throughout the week. Just choose the session which fits into your schedule. All classes are limited to only five people, so you'll get the personal attention needed to ensure you're doing it right.
Pilates Pro sessions are led by Sheryl, who has been working in the health and fitness Industry for 15 years. Pilates is a great way of promoting fitness and toning regardless of your age or fitness level. As well as giving you a great full body workout, greater flexibility and a stronger core, Pilates can correct help you to correct those bad posture habits developed over years of sitting in an office all day. Pilates may also reduce stress, improve concentration, and instil you with a sense of calm and wellbeing.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.