We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$35 for One Introductory Class & Three Pilates Mat Classes (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Supercharge your core this summer.
- Grab one introductory class and three pilates matt classes at Pilates Pro for only $35.
- Schedule your sessions at time that fits into busy life.
- Get a great all body workout that also has a wide range of health benefits.
- Learn how to reduce stress, improve concentration and feel calmer.
While most forms of exercise focus on the surface, pilates reaches inside the human body to supercharge the core - leaving you feeling lighter, more alert and stress-free.
If you want to know why many people can't get enough of this awesome form exercise, then you need to grab one introductory class and three pilates matt classes at Pilates Pro for only $35.
When you grab this deal, you'll be able to choose from a variety of classes throughout the week. Just take a look at the timetable and choose the session, which fits into your schedule. All classes are limited to only six people, so you'll get the personal attention needed to ensure you're doing it right.
Classes are led by Sheryl, who has been working in the health and fitness Industry for 15 years. Your introductory class will teach you the basics of pilates – including the fundamental terminology, breathing and positioning. This session will give you a foundation to build on during future lessons, and make you feel a lot more comfortable when you participate in the classes. After this, you'll be able to attend three mat classes, which will help you to develop your positioning and overall strength.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.