We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Pilates Fitness Fashion Island Papamoa
$35 for Five Lunchtime Pilates Classes (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep in shape, mentally and physically.
- Grab five lunchtime Pilates fitness classes for $35 from Pilates Fitness Papamoa Studio.
- Use a full range of equipment from Swiss balls and rollers to flexi-bands and Pilates balls.
- Keep in shape no matter what your age, or your level of fitness,
Eating cottage cheese on a cracker while admiring celebrity bikini bodies in a glossy magazine? You could be achieving much more in your lunchtime to get the body you want. Grab five lunchtime Pilates fitness classes for $35 from Pilates Fitness Papamoa Studio.
Imagine an exercise program that you look forward to, that engages you, and that leaves you refreshed and alert with a feeling of physical and mental well being. Pilates Fitness Papamoa Studio group classes use a full range of equipment from Swiss balls and rollers to flexi-bands and Pilates balls, and are limited to ensure that you have a high level of supervision and coaching through all the exercises. Your age, shape or level of fitness don't matter and you don't need any prior knowledge. At just $7 a session with this deal, all you need is the knowledge that you can achieve your fitness goals.
Class times Tuesday &Thursday at 12.30pm. Classes run for 45 minutes.
More Great Tauranga Deals
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.