We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pilates Fitness Fashion Island Papamoa
$220 for 10 Weeks of Hardcore Pilates Classes (value $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put a spring in your step and kick start your New Year with Pilates.
- Grab 10 weeks of Hardcore Pilates classes for $220 from Pilates Fitness Papamoa Studio.
- There are only 12 spaces available for this exclusive class so don't hesitate and book your your space now.
- Pilates Fitness Papamoa Studio group classes use a full range of equipment from, Swiss balls, rollers, flexi bands, pilates balls.
- Please note that this is a hardcore exercise so make sure you're physically prepared and able to take part before booking.
So. You've already failed your New Year's exercise resolution thanks to a dose of couch comfort and Dawson's Creek re-runs. Shame on you. But, don't worry. Here's the fitness opportunity you've been waiting for.
Grab 10 weeks of Hardcore Pilates classes for $220 from Pilates Fitness Papamoa Studio. The session begin on Monday, 28th January and go to Friday 29th March. They run at 6.15am each Monday, Wednesday and Friday so please note that all participants must commit to all three mornings.
This 10 week block is going to be a real fitness challenge however, if change is what you've been looking for, then this is definitely a course for you. You'll be using swiss balls, flexi bands, rollers, pilates balls and o-rings to get the best results possible and you're going to have fun and feel fantastic for it. Each class will start at 6.15am sharp and run for 45 minutes. Make Pilates a part of your New Years resolution and pick up this deal today.
What to bring: a hand towel water bottle and a can do attitude. Everything else is supplied.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.