We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$19 for a $40 In-Store Costume Jewellery Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Skip the shopping centre craziness this year.
- Pay just $19 for a $40 costume jewellery voucher to be used in-store at Petal Perfection.
- Choose from a wide range of wonderfully original jewellery items.
- Check their Facebook page to see all the lovely items that you can choose from.
- Make your Christmas gift-buying easier with one simple click.
We all have that stylish friend that's near impossible to buy for. The items in the average department store simply seem too ordinary for a person so original. Fortunately, you no longer have to get lost in the shopping centre labyrinth. This year, you can just head down to Petal Perfection to find a beautifully unique item befitting your slightly eccentric, but always awesome, BFF.
This Christmas, if you want to get something cool for your friends, you should pay just $19 for a $40 in-store costume jewellery voucher to be used at Petal Perfection.
The friendly florists at Petal Perfection now also offer jewellery to put a smile on the faces of the people you love. They have a wide array of unique and affordable jewellery options, including necklaces from only $25, and bangles, earrings and rings from only $15. By grabbing this awesome deal, you'll make Christmas shopping super-easy this year.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.