We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Payless Plastics - Tauranga
$25 for a $50 Voucher at Payless Plastics, Tauranga (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Plastic fantastic has never been this fantastic.
- Pay just $25 for a $50 in-store voucher at Payless Plastics in Tauranga.
- Browse the shelves packed with loads of storage solutions.
- Shop for your every winter weather need: jackets, gumboots, umbrellas and clothes airers.
- Relish the huge range and variety of products.
Plastic hair? Not that attractive. Plastic cars? Not that effective. Plastic fruit? Long-lasting, but not that good for you. But a land dedicated to your favourite man-made product does exist where every function of plastic is essential, useful and totally affordable - and today it's even cheaper. Head to Payless Plastics in Tauranga with a $50 in-store voucher you've paid just $25 for, and fill your house with all things plastic for less.
Yes, Payless Plastics is widely renowned as being the land of plenty when it comes to generally helpful items that are made from plastic - although of course you'll find plenty on the shelves that lean more towards the fabric end of the spectrum too. With shelves packed with everything you need to sort out your kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe storage problems, not to mention pet toys, mattresses and topper pads, airing racks, bean bags, rubbish bins, and just about anything you can possibly imagine that has something to do with summer, Payless Plastics is your one-stop home hardware shop.
Let's be honest, winter has barely started, so you've got a few long months ahead of you to fill. Head to Payless Plastics for some great homeware shopping and stock up on your share of gumboots, rain jackets and umbrellas. Grab a bunch of plastic and metal drawers for the kids' rooms, and fill your kitchen cupboards with stylish storage solutions. While you're there, renew your soul with the hope of summer's arrival in six or so months, thanks to the huge array of camping equipment, snorkelling gear, swimming pool equipment and chilly bins.
If it's plastic, Payless Plastics is bound to have it - and if they don't, the product probably wasn't good enough. Today's deal is valid for anything in-store at Payless Plastics in Tauranga, so grab one for yourself and another for another.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.