We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$24 for a WOF Inspection at Pacific Toyota - Two Locations (value $48.30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The motorists' best friend.
- Grab a warrant of fitness from one of two Pacific Toyota locations for just $24.
- Choose to get you car inspected by the professionals at: Pacific Toyota, Cnr Cameron Road & Elizabeth Street, Tauranga or Bayfair Service Centre, 5 Owens Place, Mt Maunganui.
- Get the best service from the Toyota-trained team for vehicles of any make or model.
Dogs bark at anything they're not sure about. It's called a WOOF inspection. They are also always the first to know when something is wrong. And they are committed to keeping you safe from harm. I guess what I'm saying is that dogs are a bit like WOFs – the motorists' best friend.
Grab a warrant of fitness from one of two Pacific Toyota locations for just $24. Choose to get you car inspected by the professionals at:
- Pacific Toyota, Cnr Cameron Road & Elizabeth Street, Tauranga or
- Bayfair Service Centre, 5 Owens Place, Mt Maunganui
There are plenty of reasons to service your vehicle with Pacific Toyota. Including their Toyota-trained staff, Genuine Toyota Parts, and after service follow-up. And it's not just Toyotas that get the special treatment. The friendly team are experienced at servicing all makes of car. Your non-Toyota vehicle will get exactly the same exceptional service and treatment at the fully-equipped workshop.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.