We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ounuwhao Harding House - Russell
$299 for Two, $425 for Three or $600 for Five Nights for Two People, incl. Breakfast (value up to $1,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into a whole different lifestyle.
- Grab two nights for $299, three nights for $425 or five nights for $600 for two people, including breakfast, at Ounuwhau Harding House.
- Step into an anachronistic world of colonial surroundings, antiques and vintage décor.
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast in the morning.
- Choose from four themed rooms.
- Combine your coupons to extend your stay.
The best thing about Russell no longer being the capital of New Zealand, is that when this illustrious title moved to Wellington, all the politicians went with it.
Enjoy two, three or five nights in luxury for two people at the Ounuwhau Harding House in Russell and step into a world of history, relaxation and beauty. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $299 for two nights for two people.
- Pay only $425 for three nights for two people.
- Pay only $600 for five nights for two people.
You'll have the privilege of staying in one of their three themed rooms, and you'll even be treated to breakfast each morning.
This is an opportunity to stay in a genuine heritage homestead in the heart of the Bay of Islands. Upon arrival, you'll be treated to a welcome drink and you'll then be asked to choose either the Townsend, Knight, Nursery or Guest room. Each of these rooms are stylishly decorated and exude historical authenticity. Once you enter your room, you'll find yourself transported into a bygone era where the heritage of Russell has been perfectly preserved. Everything from the bed to the stand-alone bathtub radiates an authentic colonial warmth.
After your first night, you'll be treated to breakfast at an antique table and this will provide you with the sustenance to explore your gorgeous surroundings. With this deal you will make your trip to Russell unique, authentic and comfortable in equal parts. Don't let the opportunity pass you by - grab this right now.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.