We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Osteria da Gino Cucina Italiana
From $25 for an Antipasto Summer Platter for Two or Four people, incl. Wines or Peroni (value up to $89)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Satisfy your craving for authentic Italian cuisine with today's deal.
- Pay $25 for an antipasto summer platter for two or $48 for a platter for four at Osteria da Gino Cucina Italiana.
- End your work day with a friend, a glass wine or a Peroni, and a delicious spread of Mediterranean finger foods.
- Experience a traditional Italian setting right here in New Zealand.
- Summer just got an Italian kiss on the cheek.
When the craving for authentic Italian cuisine hits in the gut like the solid fist of Rocky Marciano, you have two options. You can book a flight to Rome, check into a hotel and stroll down a cobbled street to a nearby osteria. Or, in the event that you aren't a multi-millionaire, you can just snap up this premium deal from GrabOne.
End your work day in style with an authentic Italian antipasto summer platter at Osteria da Gino Cucina Italiana. Pay just $25 for the platter for two or $48 for the platter for four.
First originating in Venice in the 13th century, the osteria was a place where Italians gathered to relax, enjoy simple food and drink a glass of wine. Over the years these establishments became more sophisticated, and today they often offer an impressive range of gourmet food and exquisite wines. By retaining the core Italian traditions, Osteria da Gino Cucina Italiana is authentic in every way. The relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and excellent food typify what Mediterranean life is all about, and the hosts always ensure that the customers feel satisfied with the experience. The platter, which consists of a spread of cold meats, an assortment of cheeses and olives, provides the perfect complement to a glass of wine or an ice cold Peroni. There simply couldn't be a better way to end your day than with a couple of sundowners at this awesome little spot.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.