We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
NZ KAYAK ADVENTURES
$99 for Tim's Kayak Fishing Tour (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the best of what kayak fishing is all about.
- Grab your place on Tim's kayak fishing tour for just $99 and enjoy three to four hours hitting the best fishing hotspots.
- Fishing comes first on this tour, it is designed to be enjoyable and not a hardcore work out.
- Keep your catch and enjoy a photo of every fish.
This is a great way to experience the best of what kayak fishing is all about - surf, sand, sun, and hopefully a few fish thrown into the whole mix. You will receive detailed instruction on kayak fishing and no prior experience is necessary. All equipment is provided so all you have to bring is your sense of adventure! Grab your place on Tim's kayak fishing tour for just $99.
Head out with NZ Kayak Adventures from Papamoa or Mount Maunganui beach (entry points may vary depending on local conditions such as surf, tide, and wind). You'll be fitted into your own speciality fishing kayak and given all necessary kayaking and fishing equipment, including instruction on how to safely use it. You can even bring your own equipment if you prefer. You'll then spend the next three to four hours hitting the best local hotspots. Your time on the water will be a mix of kayaking and fishing with total distances not expected to exceed 4km.
You'll primarily be using soft bait and you'll be shown the correct technique. Tim will offer all necessary assistance to help you land a catch. You can keep your fish (size permitting) and, whether you keep it or release it, a stunning photo will be taken to record your catch.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.