We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
NZ KAYAK ADVENTURES
$59 for a Kayak Fishing Lesson (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expand your knowledge of kayak fishing with this great lesson.
- Grab a Kayak Fishing Lesson with the experts at NZ Kayak Adventures for only $59.
- Get the first hand knowledge kayak fishing and find out what it's all about.
- If you are worried about loved-ones heading into the ocean - consider giving them the gift of safety this Christmas.
- All participants receive a detailed kayaking fishing manual to take home.
There is always a way to take an activity to the next level. Once we had kayaking or fishing. Both great, but two separate things. Then someone thought "why limit yourself to just one kind of fun when you can combine them for even more?" Grab a Kayak Fishing Lesson with the experts at NZ Kayak Adventures for only $59.
This course from NZ Kayak Adventures is the one for you if you've ever fancied giving kayak fishing a go and want the first hand knowledge of what it's all about. You'll start with the basics of kayaking technique, progress through tackle selection, and finish up by learning a few fishing methods. You'll also learn about best practise when it comes to safety in the water. All the equipment is provided and the instruction covers all the kayaking and fishing techniques you'll need to know to get in to it and enjoy a safe and successful trip.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.