We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$79 for a Chefs Summer Three-Course Menu for Two or $145 for Four (value up to $328)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We all have to eat, so it may as well be delicious.
- Grab a chefs summer three-course menu for two people for $79 or four people for $145 at Nautilus Restaurant.
- Discover culinary delights from a divine set menu including tempura prawns, eye fillet steak and vanilla bean panna cotta.
- Relax in this spacious restaurant and delight in a refreshing break by the water.
There's no one on the planet who would hesitate to pass up on a delicious meal. And why would they? Fine dining will always be the perfect cure for a rumbly stomach. And today, the very finest dining is ready and waiting for you.
Grab a chefs summer three-course menu for two people for $79 or four people for $145 at Nautilus Restaurant.
The Nautilus menu is all about celebrating the bounty of the sea. Nautilus offers a stunning location with a spacious restaurant and large water-side lawn. Treat you and a special someone to a delicious meal next to the water, enjoying fresh and tasty food like nothing you can get anywhere else. Your set menu is as follows:
- Double baked Over the Moon Camembert cheese souffle with caramelized pear or
- Prawn cocktail and honey dew melon summer salad
- Angus beef eye fillet encased in puff pastry parcel with shiitake sauce or
- Corn fed chicken breast stuffed with bacon and apricots served with ginger and coco nut cream sauce
- Delicious banoffe and house made ice cream or
- Baked Ricotta with amaretti crust and soaked strawberries