We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$79 for a Chefs Summer Three-Course Menu for Two or $145 for Four (value up to $328)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We all have to eat, so it may as well be delicious.
- Grab a chefs summer three-course menu for two people for $79 or four people for $145 at Nautilus Restaurant.
- Discover culinary delights from a divine set menu including tempura prawns, eye fillet steak and vanilla bean panna cotta.
- Relax in this spacious restaurant and delight in a refreshing break by the water.
There's no one on the planet who would hesitate to pass up on a delicious meal. And why would they? Fine dining will always be the perfect cure for a rumbly stomach. And today, the very finest dining is ready and waiting for you.
Grab a chefs summer three-course menu for two people for $79 or four people for $145 at Nautilus Restaurant.
The Nautilus menu is all about celebrating the bounty of the sea. Nautilus offers a stunning location with a spacious restaurant and large water-side lawn. Treat you and a special someone to a delicious meal next to the water, enjoying fresh and tasty food like nothing you can get anywhere else. Your set menu is as follows:
- Double baked Over the Moon Camembert cheese souffle with caramelized pear or
- Prawn cocktail and honey dew melon summer salad
- Angus beef eye fillet encased in puff pastry parcel with shiitake sauce or
- Corn fed chicken breast stuffed with bacon and apricots served with ginger and coco nut cream sauce
- Delicious banoffe and house made ice cream or
- Baked Ricotta with amaretti crust and soaked strawberries
More Great Tauranga Deals
Cafe Turkish Delight
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.