We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$30 for a $60 Online Natural Foods Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Snack-time doesn't necessarily mean celery-time.
- Grab $60 worth of natural foods from Mrs Mays for just $30.
- Enjoy snacks that are delicious and healthy — it is possible.
- Shop online and have your snacks delivered to your door.
Eating healthy doesn't have to be beige. Spice up your diet with some lip-smackingly delicious morsels from Mrs Mays — without skimping on satisfaction and yumminess.
Grab a $60 online natural foods voucher to spend on the Mrs Mays online store for just $30.
Mrs Mays believes in providing snack foods that are simple but tasty. All snacks contain wholesome ingredients that reflect the traditional Asian yin-and-yang — the perfect balance of simple flavour and nutrition. Founded in 2002 by Augustine Kim who grew up eating delicious snacks made by his grandmother, the Mrs Mays snack line is now enjoyed in Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia and, of course, New Zealand.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.