We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Mr G Quiz
$199 for an All-Inclusive Corporate Christmas Quiz (value $750)
- Have you found the answer to organising the ideal Christmas corporate function?
- Grab a Corporate Christmas Quiz from Mr. G for just $199.
- The Quizmas Spectacular is a full multi-media quiz made up of six rounds and spot prize rounds.
- Bring the team together for a night of fun, entertainment and interaction with the Bay of Plenty's leading quiz master.
Will you be tearing your hair out again when it comes to organising the company Christmas bash this year? Will you be dealing with ever increasing prices as it gets closer to the festive season? Will you be struggling to think of something that is suitable for all people of all ages?
Or will you just buy this deal and get it sorted here and now?
Well the answer to that one is easy. Grab a Quizmas Spectacular Corporate Christmas Quiz from the Bay of Plenty's own quiz master extrordinaire Mr. G for just $199.
Mr G's Quizmas Spectacular Quiz is a very exciting quiz designed specifically for company functions to end the year on a high, or to kickstart 2013. Come together for a fun and exciting quiz at the venue of your choice for a great event to remember. Mr G is an engaging presenter who creates customised, interactive and always entertaining quizzes. 'Tis the season to be jolly, and this deal gives you a jolly time with all the trimmings.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.