We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mount Surf Shop
$40 for a Two-Hour Surfing or Stand-Up Paddle Lesson (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a moment that you'll never forget.
- Grab a two-hour surfing or stand-up paddle lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
- Find your surf-legs.
- Try not to be distracted by New Zealand's beautiful coastline.
- Benefit from lots of instructor time with small classes.
It's generally accepted that all surfers remember their first wave. The tiring paddle, unsteady standup, and eventual wipeout are hardly physical accomplishments to be proud of, but they represent a moment that epitomises the idea of stoke perfectly.
This summer, you can generate some of genuine stoke of your own by grabbing a two-hour surfing or stand-up paddle lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
There are so many positives to knowing how to surf or stand-up paddle - the great view of New Zealand's beautiful coastline, the full-body workout, the social aspect of hanging with friends out in the swells. It's the life. Whether you know a few things all ready or you are brand-spanking new to these sports, the crew at Mount Surf Shop can tailor your lesson to suit your needs. Small classes of no more than four people guarantee plenty of time with their experienced instructors. After your lesson, wander into the store and browse their full range of surf-brand clothing, boards (surf, sand and snow), accessories, wetsuits, DVDs, shoes and much more.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.