We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Mount Surf Shop
$40 for a Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Lesson (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let this kids loose out on the water for a day of fun.
- Grab a two-hour stand-up paddle boarding lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
- Enjoy something new, fun and challenging that the whole family can give a go.
- Try not to be distracted by New Zealand's beautiful coastline.
- Benefit from lots of instructor time with small classes.
Often when the term 'family outing' is mentioned, the kids instantly protest in a sychronised flurry of complaints that seem to have been rehearsed in depth the night before. Take them out on the water and the only noises you will hear is that of laughter, and excited banter. This sport is great for the whole family and is a great way for everyone to take up a challenge.
Grab a two-hour stand-up paddle boarding lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
There are so many positives to knowing how to do stand up paddle boarding. The great view of New Zealand's beautiful coastline, the full-body workout and the fun social aspect of hanging with friends or family out in the swells. It's the life. Whether you know a few things all ready or you are brand-spanking new to this sport, the crew at Mount Surf Shop can tailor your lesson to suit your needs. Small classes of no more than four people guarantee plenty of time with their experienced instructors. After your lesson, wander into the store and browse their full range of surf-brand clothing, boards (surf, sand and snow), accessories, wetsuits, DVDs, shoes and much more.