We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mount Surf Shop
$40 for a Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Lesson (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let this kids loose out on the water for a day of fun.
- Grab a two-hour stand-up paddle boarding lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
- Enjoy something new, fun and challenging that the whole family can give a go.
- Try not to be distracted by New Zealand's beautiful coastline.
- Benefit from lots of instructor time with small classes.
Often when the term 'family outing' is mentioned, the kids instantly protest in a sychronised flurry of complaints that seem to have been rehearsed in depth the night before. Take them out on the water and the only noises you will hear is that of laughter, and excited banter. This sport is great for the whole family and is a great way for everyone to take up a challenge.
Grab a two-hour stand-up paddle boarding lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
There are so many positives to knowing how to do stand up paddle boarding. The great view of New Zealand's beautiful coastline, the full-body workout and the fun social aspect of hanging with friends or family out in the swells. It's the life. Whether you know a few things all ready or you are brand-spanking new to this sport, the crew at Mount Surf Shop can tailor your lesson to suit your needs. Small classes of no more than four people guarantee plenty of time with their experienced instructors. After your lesson, wander into the store and browse their full range of surf-brand clothing, boards (surf, sand and snow), accessories, wetsuits, DVDs, shoes and much more.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.