We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mount Surf Shop
$40 for a Two-Hour Surfing or Stand-Up Paddle Lesson (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a moment that you'll never forget.
- Grab a two-hour surfing or stand-up paddle lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
- Find your surf-legs.
- Try not to be distracted by New Zealand's beautiful coastline.
- Benefit from lots of instructor time with small classes.
It's generally accepted that all surfers remember their first wave. The tiring paddle, unsteady standup, and eventual wipeout are hardly physical accomplishments to be proud of, but they represent a moment that epitomises the idea of stoke perfectly.
This summer, you can generate some of genuine stoke of your own by grabbing a two-hour surfing or stand-up paddle lesson from Mount Surf Shop for just $40.
There are so many positives to knowing how to surf or stand-up paddle - the great view of New Zealand's beautiful coastline, the full-body workout, the social aspect of hanging with friends out in the swells. It's the life. Whether you know a few things all ready or you are brand-spanking new to these sports, the crew at Mount Surf Shop can tailor your lesson to suit your needs. Small classes of no more than four people guarantee plenty of time with their experienced instructors. After your lesson, wander into the store and browse their full range of surf-brand clothing, boards (surf, sand and snow), accessories, wetsuits, DVDs, shoes and much more.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.