We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mount Maunganui Surf Academy
$39 for a Two-Hour Beginner Surf Lesson incl. Board & Wetsuit Hire (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Some things can't be learned online.
- Grab a two hour beginner's surf lesson including board and wetsuit hire at Mount Maunganui Surf Academy for just $39.
- Learn to surf in the gorgeous sea around the Mount.
- Enjoy small instructor to student ratios.
- Hang 10 brahs.
Dudes, brahs, gremmies and skegs. You can learn surf language online, but you sure can't learn how to surf.
Grab a two hour beginner's surf lesson including board and wetsuit hire at Mount Maunganui Surf Academy for just $39.
Learn to surf in the breaking waves around the Mount. Instructors offer beginners a safe, fun and relaxed atmosphere to get them standing up on a board. The instructor to student ratio is pretty gnarly with a max of six surfers per group, and the location is pretty epic too! The surf school is run by Andy Collins, a surfer with more than 20 years of experience and all instructors are qualified with first aid and lifeguard instruction.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.