We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Motivation 4 U
$15 for a Real Power of Food Motivational Seminar & Goody Bag (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get knowledge that will guide you towards your weight management goals.
- Grab a "Real Power of Food" motivational seminar and a goody bag filled with healthy food options form Motivation4U for only $15.
- Receive helpful advice on how to complement your exercise regime with healthy eating.
- Learn how to save money, while making healthier food choices.
- Taste a wide array of delicious foods that are good for you.
Confucius once said, "When head is empty, belly grows." And while we can't be sure whether this has some deep metaphorical meaning, it definitely does apply to our weight management efforts.
If you really want to reach your weight management goals, make sure you have the knowledge to guide your efforts. Grab a "Real Power of Food" motivational seminar and a goody bag filled with healthy food options from Motivation4U for only $15.
Motivation4U offers an innovative motivational programme, advice, support and nutritional education to help clients on the weight management journey. Steffi Mueller founded the company in response to the interest she received from friends, who wanted to find out how to make healthier lifestyle decisions. Motivation4U now uses informative evening seminars to give people the knowledge they need in order to reach their weight management goals. Through the course of two hours, you'll receive insight on how to lead a healthier lifestyle at an affordable price. The seminars are designed to teach you how to combine exercise and smart food choices to achieve a happier, healthier life.
When you grab this deal you'll be able to attend one of these life-changing seminars at the new Arataki Community Centre on January 30th at 6.30pm. The seminar will run for two hours and include a 10-minute break, during which you'll get to taste a wide range of healthier food options. Grab this deal right now, and take the first step to a healthier, thinner you.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.