We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mokau River Cruises
$50 for a Three-Hour River Cruise for Two (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hear the wind in the willows as you enjoy a cruise along an historic waterway and an idyllic riverside picnic.
- Grab a three-hour river cruise for two on the Cygnet for just $50 from Mokau River Cruises.
- Take a cruise aboard the Cygnet, and learn about the rich history of this vessel and the Mokau River.
- A grand way to spend a leisurely morning or afternoon in this picturesque part of the Taranaki.
What could be more idyllic than a picnic by the river? How about a cruise on the century-old boat to get you to the perfect spot? You can almost hear the wind in the willows.
The perfect way to spend a grand and leisurely morning or afternoon is with a river cruise and picnic with Mokau River Cruises. Grab a three-hour river cruise for two on the Cygnet for just $50 and experience a guided tour of this historic waterway.
With daily trips and flexible departure times, this centennial summer is the time to experience this delightful journey up the Mokau River aboard the MV Cygnet. Your trip departs from the Mokau Jetty on an hour-long cruise upriver. As you sit back and relax, your guides provide commentary about the Cygnet, the Mokau River and the unique history they share.
When you arrive at the secluded riverside picnic spot you'll be able to enjoy a picnic and bathe in sunshine for an hour surrounded by native bush. A catered picnic can be provided for $10 (must be pre-ordered) or you are welcome to bring your own. Once back on board it's a quiet relaxing cruise back to the Mokau Jetty to conclude your experience.
Tea and coffee are included.
Cruise times: 10.00am - 1.00pm, 2.00pm - 5.00pm (Flexible for groups of 10 or more.)
More Great Tauranga Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.