We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Mokau River Cruises
$50 for a Three-Hour River Cruise for Two (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hear the wind in the willows as you enjoy a cruise along an historic waterway and an idyllic riverside picnic.
- Grab a three-hour river cruise for two on the Cygnet for just $50 from Mokau River Cruises.
- Take a cruise aboard the Cygnet, and learn about the rich history of this vessel and the Mokau River.
- A grand way to spend a leisurely morning or afternoon in this picturesque part of the Taranaki.
What could be more idyllic than a picnic by the river? How about a cruise on the century-old boat to get you to the perfect spot? You can almost hear the wind in the willows.
The perfect way to spend a grand and leisurely morning or afternoon is with a river cruise and picnic with Mokau River Cruises. Grab a three-hour river cruise for two on the Cygnet for just $50 and experience a guided tour of this historic waterway.
With daily trips and flexible departure times, this centennial summer is the time to experience this delightful journey up the Mokau River aboard the MV Cygnet. Your trip departs from the Mokau Jetty on an hour-long cruise upriver. As you sit back and relax, your guides provide commentary about the Cygnet, the Mokau River and the unique history they share.
When you arrive at the secluded riverside picnic spot you'll be able to enjoy a picnic and bathe in sunshine for an hour surrounded by native bush. A catered picnic can be provided for $10 (must be pre-ordered) or you are welcome to bring your own. Once back on board it's a quiet relaxing cruise back to the Mokau Jetty to conclude your experience.
Tea and coffee are included.
Cruise times: 10.00am - 1.00pm, 2.00pm - 5.00pm (Flexible for groups of 10 or more.)
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.