We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$299 for a Cambelt Replacement, 10-Point Safety Inspection, incl. Top-Up & Inspection of Fluid Levels
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Driving with crossed fingers is not a legitimate safety precaution.
- Grab a cambelt replacement, 10 point safety inspection and inspection and top up of the under bonnet fluid levels with Merlin Motors for just $299.
- Let the experienced and friendly Merlin Motor staff get all that tricky stuff done.
The old girl’s been sounding a bit worse for wear for a while now. In fact, for the past month you feel a bit nervous every time you approach a hill and you keep having nightmares about exploding cars . . .
Give your car that essential check up when you grab a cambelt replacement, 10 point safety inspection and inspection and top-up of your under-bonnet fluid levels with Merlin Motors for just $299.
This is one check up that you won’t want to delay — a broken cambelt is one of the worst things that can happen for your engine and damage can run into the thousands. The mechanical wizards at Merlin Motors know all the ins and outs of that mysterious creature lurking under the bonnet and work their magic to tame it. With a brand spanking new cambelt, 10 point safety inspection and fluid level check up, you will be able to drive with a calm mind. No more nail-biting motorway rides for you!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.