We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mazzahn Hair & Beauty
$85 for a Diva Pamper Package at Mazzahn Hair & Beauty (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the experts turn you into a diva today.
- Grab a diva pamper package at Mazzahn Hair and Beauty for just $85.
- Enjoy a 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage, a 60-minute Nimue deluxe facial and a hair cut and blow wave.
- Use your $15 voucher towards your next visit.
- Emerge feeling like a true glamour goddess.
Yes, a "diva" may be depicted as a women of outstanding talent in opera, theatre, cinema and popular music, but my interpretation is slightly different. I believe a diva is a confident, glamorous female who everyone wants to resemble...
We can't work on your vocal chords and have them sounding like a harmonious melody overnight, but we can certainly help to make you look like a diva. Pay just $85 for a diva pamper package at Mazzahn Hair and Beauty.
Your diva pamper package opens with a 30-minute heavenly back, neck and shoulder massage then proceeds with a 60-minute Nimue deluxe facial. Once completed, your stylist will step in to finish it off with a fabulous new cut and blow wave, perfect for the new autumn season. You'll even get a $15 voucher to redeem on your next visit. Nimue facial care products are impressive, but when combined with professional facial treatments - the results are outstanding.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.