We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mazzahn Hair & Beauty
$55 for an Oasis Massage & Reflexology Package (value $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You'll definitely maybe feel supersonic in this oasis.
- Grab an Oasis Package, which includes a full body Swedish relaxation massage, foot exfoliation and reflexology, for just $55 at Mazzahn.
- You'll also get 50% off your next haircut, blow wave and finish!
- Find a moment of calm at this retreat from the everyday.
Oasis means so much more than a bunch of sneering Mancunians ripping off Beatles songs. It also means a moment of calm and a feeling of sweet relief from the desert of the everyday.
Grab an Oasis Package, which includes a full body Swedish relaxation massage, foot exfoliation and reflexology, plus 50% off your next haircut, blow wave and finish for just $55 at Mazzahn.
Receive the best in personal care, attention and pampering as the long, soothing strokes of a full-body Swedish relaxation massage are applied to your body. Your therapist will then perform an exfoliation and reflexology on your feet to make you feel better from toes to top hat. You'll be in such bliss at the level of service you will be dying to come back to get your hair done at 50% off too!
At Mazzahn, the philosophy is to provide you with beautiful hair and skin. At the heart of everything they do is recognising that you are an individual. The stylish salon and treatment rooms offer a place to escape, relax and unwind while the friendly team of professionals make you look and feel amazing.
- Massage: Monday to Friday 6.00pm to late night. Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm. Sunday 12.00pm - 4.00pm
- Hair Appointments: Late Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10.00am - 7/8.00pm. Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm. Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.