We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Lox Salon & Spa
$104 for Your Choice of Three Colour, Cut & Blow Wave Packages (value $209)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Lox Salon - all the indulgence you could ask for in one place.
- Grab a colour, cut, blow wave package for only $104 at Lox Salon & Spa.
- Receive a $20 salon services voucher for a future visit too.
- Brighten for summer with a new cut and colour.
There are lots of choices when it comes to how you have your hair. And with today's Premium deal you can't go wrong. Choose any of these cut, colour and blow wave packages for only $104 at Lox Salon & Spa:
- Full Head of Highlights, Cut & Blow Wave
- 1/4 Head of Highlights with Colour, Cut & Blow Wave
- Global Colour, Cut & Blow Wave
All packages also include a $20 voucher to use towards your next booking.
Lox Salo & Spa invites you to indulge in an experience never to be forgotten. Your experience will begin with an extensive consultation with your stylist, tailored to your individual look. Relax and enjoy the boutique atmosphere of the salon while your colour is applied. Float away in our hair spa while your intense ritual treatment is massaged into your hair. Then benefit from a precision cut that'll have you ready to welcome summer before a professional blow wave for a glossy finish. Finally, receive a $20 salon services voucher to maintain your new hairstyle throughout summer.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.