We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$8 for One Set of Decorative LED Wire Seed Lights or $35 for Five Sets
Delivered within: 18 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's the most wonderful time of the year.
- Grab set of decorative LED wire seed lights for $8, or five sets for just $35 from Mish Ltd.
- Choose from: blue, pink, bright white, warm white and green.
- Create fun shapes with the flexible wire.
Perfect for weddings, dinner parties, corporate events, tree lights and birthday parties.
You have a countdown set on your phone. Your scrapbook is overflowing with menu and gift ideas. You're frantically knitting stockings for the newest arrivals in the family. But the thing you're most looking forward to? The lights. The glorious, sparkly lights that make everything better and everyone happy at THAT time of the year. Why wait for the season to be jolly, get your fix now and grab a set of decorative LED wire seed lights for $8, or five sets for just $35 from Mish Ltd.
Please note, this deal is for the flexible wire LED lights, not the glass vase they are displayed on.
- Colours available: blue, pink, bright white, warm white and green.
- Powered by three AA batteries (not included).
- Length: 2.3m.
- Light spacing: nine cm.
- Indoor use only.
- Static, ultra bright LEDs.
- Flexible wire will stay in place and can be easily moulded into any shape.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.