We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kiwi Adventure Trust
$50 for a Solo Mountain Bike Entry Fee to Triple Peaks Challenge
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feeling guilty about the predicted festive indulgences?
- Grab a solo entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
- Discover the picturesque Hawke's Bay region whilst challenging yourself physically.
- Travel up and down the three main peaks of Mt Erin, Mt Kahuranaki and the historic Te Mata Peak.
- Much of the course is on private land so you'll get a unique experience of the region regardless of being an experienced biker or a beginner.
Devouring two entire legs of ham, five dozen Christmas mince pies, 29 trifles and a case of Dom Perignon over the festive season could make you feel like you've successfully adopted three of the seven deadly sins as a lifestyle.
Get your A into G and off the couch by grabbing a solo mountain bike entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
Allow yourself to indulge this festive season, but set yourself a goal to get fit by entering yourself in the Triple Peaks Challenge. Whether you're a mountain biking extraordinaire or you're just starting out in this adventure sport, this breathtaking course traverses iconic Hawke's Bay landmarks for an unforgettable experience. Not for those who don't like a challenge, the hills are hard and steep both climbing and descending. So get your post-Christmas training plan sorted today and prepare for the challenge of your lifetime.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.