We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kirsty Somers-Edgar Massage Therapy
$40 for Two 30-Minute Massages (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be kneaded into a doughy delight and feel ready to rise again.
- Grab two 30-minute massages from Kirsty Somers-Edgar Massage Therapy for just $40.
- These half-hour treatments are perfect for those who are short of time leading up to the Christmas rush.
- Meet Kirsty and let her work her magic for your stifness, aches and pains.
If your back is hunched over and as stiff as the crust on a week-old farmhouse loaf it's fair to say you must be feeling a little stale. You are in need of some handiwork that will make you feel fresh and ready to rise again.
With two 30-minute massages from Kirsty Somers-Edgar Massage Therapy you'll be kneaded into doughy delight not once, but twice, and for only $40.
Kirsty Somers-Edgar is a whizz at what she does. As a strong athlete herself, she understand the importance of good mobility and muscles that are supple and free of tension. She has also worked in Europe as a massage therapist and relieving your stiffness, stress, aches and pains is her bread and butter.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Paradice Ice Skating
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.