We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kingdom of Zion
$40 for an Adult or $15 for a Child Entry to the Feeding Tour at Kingdom of Zion (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with nature.
- Pay just $40 for an adult or $15 for a child entry to the Feeding Tour at Kingdom of Zion.
- Spot the 35 big cats who call Kingdom of Zion their home and learn more about these fascinating creatures.
- Watch big cat keepers feed tigers, cheetahs and lions from just a few feet away.
- Experience this unforgettable big cat adventure which is available throughout the school holidays.
If your only experience of getting up close and personal with nature is opening the car window to let out a fruit fly then we’ve got the deal for you. Intrepid explorers - prepare to take a real walk on the wild side and discover a big cat haven today.
Pay just $40 for an adult or $15 for a child entry to the Feeding Tour at Kingdom of Zion.
Feeding encounters are now available at Kingdom of Zion where you can get up close and personal with their exotic big cats. Visitors will rendezvous at 2pm and the adventure begins with an introduction from your experienced big cat keeper. During your two-hour (approx.) park tour you’ll venture around the big cat lairs and watch the keepers feed tigers, cheetahs and lions as you observe from just a few feet away. As you walk around the sanctuary your guide will divulge the big cat feeding routine, their diets, and how they hunt in the wild. Kingdom of Zion run their tours every two days in line with the big cats' routines so treat your kids to something different these school holidays.