We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for a One-Hour Scenic Harbour Cruise for Two People (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See the spectacular watery scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure Cargo and Cruise ships, Stella Passage, the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
- Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19. And children are free!
- Make use of the fully-licensed bar (No BYO beverages) and you can bring your own picnic or snacks.
- See NZ's biggest port, wildlife, lush forests, islands.
- You can even be dropped off at Matakana Island and picked up for a same day return trip.
See the spectacular watery scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure Cargo and Cruise ships, Stella Passage, the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19 and discover these calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour regarded as Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean and visiting Cruise ships. It is the entrance to New Zealands largest export Port. Untouched white sandy beaches, lush green forests surrounded by the grand Kaimai range.
Kewpie Cruises can even drop you off at Matakana Island and pick you up on a same day return trip.There is a licensed bar (No BYO) on board so you can sip a wine or beer as you take in the sights, and children are free!. You are also welcome to bring your own picnic or snacks. Grab this cruise deal and discover these calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour. It's the Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean.
Departure daily from Pilot Bay Wharf (base of Mt Maunganui, on the walking track): 10:00am 11:00am 12:00am 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm 4:00pm
Your next function can be celebrated on your own cruise boat. Four-hour private and corporate functions are also available. Enquire on the website: www.kewpiecruises.co.nz
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.