We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$19 for a One-Hour Weekend Scenic Harbour Cruise for Two People Aboard the Iconic MV Kewpie (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See the spectacular scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure cargo and cruise ships, Stella Passage, and the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
- Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19. And children are free!
- Make use of the fully-licensed bar (no BYO beverages) and you can bring your own picnic or snacks.
- See NZ's biggest port, an abundance of wildlife, lush forests and islands.
- You can even be dropped off at Matakana Island and be picked up for a same-day return trip.
See the spectacular water scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure, cargo and cruise ships, Stella Passage, and the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19, and discover the calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour. As Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean, the harbour is a must-see on any visit to the region. So, get ready to see untouched white sandy beaches and lush green forests surrounded by the grand Kaimai range.
Kewpie Cruises can even drop you off at Matakana Island and pick you up on a same day return trip. There is a licensed bar (no BYO) on board, so you can sip a wine or beer as you take in the sights. The best part is that the little ones can also join in, because children are free! You're also welcome to bring your own picnic or snacks to enjoy on your trip. Grab this cruise deal and discover the calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour. It's the Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean.
Departure daily from Pilot Bay Wharf (base of Mt Maunganui, on the walking track): 10:00am 11:00am 12:00am 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm 4:00pm
Your next function can be celebrated on your own cruise boat. Four-hour private and corporate functions are also available. Enquire on the website: www.kewpiecruises.co.nz
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.