We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for a One-Hour Scenic Harbour Cruise for Two People Aboard the Iconic MV Kewpie (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See the spectacular scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure cargo and cruise ships, Stella Passage, and the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
- Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19. And children are free!
- Make use of the fully-licensed bar (no BYO beverages) and you can bring your own picnic or snacks.
- See NZ's biggest port, an abundance of wildlife, lush forests and islands.
- You can even be dropped off at Matakana Island and be picked up for a same-day return trip.
See the spectacular water scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure, cargo and cruise ships, Stella Passage, and the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19, and discover the calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour. As Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean, the harbour is a must-see on any visit to the region. So, get ready to see untouched white sandy beaches and lush green forests surrounded by the grand Kaimai range.
Kewpie Cruises can even drop you off at Matakana Island and pick you up on a same day return trip. There is a licensed bar (no BYO) on board, so you can sip a wine or beer as you take in the sights. The best part is that the little ones can also join in, because children are free! You're also welcome to bring your own picnic or snacks to enjoy on your trip. Grab this cruise deal and discover the calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour. It's the Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean.
Departure daily from Pilot Bay Wharf (base of Mt Maunganui, on the walking track): 10:00am 11:00am 12:00am 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm 4:00pm
Your next function can be celebrated on your own cruise boat. Four-hour private and corporate functions are also available. Enquire on the website: www.kewpiecruises.co.nz