We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
JK's World of Golf Mt Maunganui
$25 for a $50 Voucher to Spend In Store (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Time to replace the trusty old clubs? Embarrassed about the state of your shoes?
- Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to spend in-store at JK's World of Golf.
- Choose from a vast range of brands and equipment in our specialist store.
- The perfect gift for that golf-mad relative of yours.
Why do golfers always carry two pairs of trousers with them?
Just in case they had a hole in one!
Oh dear. I spent a while on that one too. In fact, I spend a lot of time thinking about golf. That perfect drive, the diligent approach and that final gratifying putt. But a recent check up of my gear has found the shoulder strap had decayed, my driver had seen better days and my gloves should have gone out in 1986. Time to hit JK's methinks.
Rectify the holey pant situation and grab a $50 voucher for just $25. JK's stock all the leading brands, bringing a fully stocked pro-shop and competitive prices to Mt Maunganui.
JK's World of Golf Mt Maunganu offer a full custom fit and repair service and stock all your golfing equipment from shoes to hybrids to umbrellas. The store is managed by Campbell Irvine who has worked in the golf industry for over 10 years, employed by Taylormade Golf in the UK as a tech rep. Campbell has played golf for over 20 years and is a member of the Mt Maunganui Golf Club playing off a one handicap. He shares your enthusiasm meaning you can be sure you'll find everything you need for that next game in-store. Not forgetting your discount!
Christmas opening hours:
- Wednesday December 26th - closed
- Thursday December 27th - 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Friday December 28th - 10.00 - 4.00pm
- Saturday December 29th - 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Sunday December 30th - Closed
- Monday December 31st - 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Tuesday January 1st - Closed
- Wednesday January 2nd - Closed
- Thursday January 3rd - open as per normal trading hours
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.