We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
JK's World of Golf Mt Maunganui
$25 for a $50 Voucher to Spend In Store (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Time to replace the trusty old clubs? Embarrassed about the state of your shoes?
- Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to spend in-store at JK's World of Golf.
- Choose from a vast range of brands and equipment in our specialist store.
- The perfect gift for that golf-mad relative of yours.
Why do golfers always carry two pairs of trousers with them?
Just in case they had a hole in one!
Oh dear. I spent a while on that one too. In fact, I spend a lot of time thinking about golf. That perfect drive, the diligent approach and that final gratifying putt. But a recent check up of my gear has found the shoulder strap had decayed, my driver had seen better days and my gloves should have gone out in 1986. Time to hit JK's methinks.
Rectify the holey pant situation and grab a $50 voucher for just $25. JK's stock all the leading brands, bringing a fully stocked pro-shop and competitive prices to Mt Maunganui.
JK's World of Golf Mt Maunganu offer a full custom fit and repair service and stock all your golfing equipment from shoes to hybrids to umbrellas. The store is managed by Campbell Irvine who has worked in the golf industry for over 10 years, employed by Taylormade Golf in the UK as a tech rep. Campbell has played golf for over 20 years and is a member of the Mt Maunganui Golf Club playing off a one handicap. He shares your enthusiasm meaning you can be sure you'll find everything you need for that next game in-store. Not forgetting your discount!
Christmas opening hours:
- Wednesday December 26th - closed
- Thursday December 27th - 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Friday December 28th - 10.00 - 4.00pm
- Saturday December 29th - 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Sunday December 30th - Closed
- Monday December 31st - 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Tuesday January 1st - Closed
- Wednesday January 2nd - Closed
- Thursday January 3rd - open as per normal trading hours