We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
50% off Accounting Services (value up to $594)
- Crunching numbers can be a long and time-consuming affair so leave it to the professionals.
- Grab 50% off accounting services from ITO Accounting.
- Choose from two, four or six hours of accounting services.
- If you're currently thinking about moving onto Xero, or need help with conversion or set-up, then this is the deal for you.
- Get help sorting your tricky accounts with the help of an acclaimed accountant firm.
- Rest assured your books are in good working order while receiving expert advice.
Number crunching - you're either good at it or you're not. In school, you either spent your time solving difficult equations, or pressing numbers into a calculator so it spelt rude words upside-down.
However apt you are with figures, get your numbers into order the easy way with the help of an accountant. Grab 50% off accounting services from ITO Accounting. Choose from the following:
- Pay $99 for two hours of accounting services
- Pay $198 for four hours of accounting services
- Pay $297 for six hours of accounting services
The accountants at ITO will go out of their way to listen to your needs, understand your objectives and find solutions. They specialise in dealing with small Kiwi businesses and with over 25-years in the trade, they’ve learnt that the best way to deal with clients is to be down to earth and approachable. You will appreciate their friendly and personal approach which goes hand-in-hand to helping your business expand and grow. If you're someone that is thinking about moving onto Xero, or need help with conversion or set-up, then this is the deal for you - now is the time to get professional help at a discounted price. Check out all of ITO Accounting's services on their website, or give them a call now to discuss how this deal could help you.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Bravo Restaurant and Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.