We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Independent Estate Planning
$49 for an International Professionally Drafted Will for You or Your Family (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid doubt that the Will you may have drafted will be deemed invalid and ensure your loved ones are able to access your overseas assets.
- Grab an internationally approved and professionally drafted will from Independent Estate Planning for $49.
- Your Last Will and Testament will be crafted for you by a real person, not a computer, having regard for your family and financial situation as disclosed to us.
- Provide peace of mind for yourself and your loved ones by ensuring your instructions are placed on record.
- Your estate will be released to your loved ones sooner than if you died without a valid Will, ensuring they can pay bills and clear debts earlier.
- Independent Estate Planning can help avoid the risk of your estate passing to a distant relative, whilst your true loved ones get nothing.
- Able to provide expat Wills and advice regarding Inheritance Tax in the UK and discover how your anticipated inheritance may be protected.
Grab an internationally approved and professionally drafted will from Independent Estate Planning for $49.
Independent Estate Planning has over 25 years’ experience of Estate Planning and will utilise that experience in drafting a straightforward will. A badly written Will can be worse than having no Will at all as many estates end up the subject of costly and time consuming court battles due to incorrect, insufficient or ambiguous drafting.
Ensure peace of mind for yourself and your family. Having a professionally drafted will avoids insecurity, fear and leaving behind a costly legal fight. Use this opportunity to state a preferred guardian for your children and pets, responsibility or your home, car and house contents and even your preferred funeral plans.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.