We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for Two One to One Personal Coaching Sessions (value $575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Transform your life and become the optimal version of you.
- Grab two one on one personal coaching sessions with In2U Coaching for just $49 and start unlocking your full potential.
- Make a positive change to your relationships, workplace, family and more.
- Make possible what you thought was impossible.
Optimus Prime is a Transformer who can change at will. But people don't find it so easy to change. And his name suggests he is at the top of his game. Yet people find it hard to achieve their potential. You can transform your life and become the optimal version of you — because there is always more than meets the eye.
Grab two one on one personal coaching sessions with In2U Coaching for just $49 and start unlocking your full potential.
You have the power, right now to achieve everything you ever wanted and more with intuitive awareness coach Lietta Powell. In2U Coaching uses the internationally renowned proven and successful Freefall education and coaching regime to assist you in living up to your promise.
Would you like to discover what is stopping you from reaching your full potential? How to replace fear with love? How to change your attitude and transform your life? How to make possible what you thought was impossible? With Lietta’s coaching you will begin this enriching journey to finding the answers.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.