We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for a Anti Pasto Platter, Bottle of Lake Chalice Wine & Four Mini Jagermeister Bottles for Four People (value $108)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Gather your friends for good food and good company.
- Grab an antipasto platter, bottle of Lake Chalice wine and four mini Jagermeister bottles for four people for $59 from Imbibe.
- Relax in warm, friendly surroundings.
An antipasto platter is the wrong thing to call this. How could you be 'anti' such delicious food? It should be called a 'Pro-platter', whatever this platter is called, it will set your taste buds alight.
Grab an antipasto platter, bottle of Lake Chalice wine and four mini Jagermeister bottles for four people for $59 from Imbibe.
Your deal will include an antipasto platter: continental meats and cheeses, olives, capers, marinated artichokes and flat top mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and seared courgette with a selection of toasted breads and dips. A bottle of Lake Chalice wine with intense aromas of passion fruit and grapefruit. Finally enjoy four mini Jagermeister bottles to enjoy responsibly with friends.
Whether you are dining, having a drink after work, enjoying live music, watching the footy or out for breakfast on a Sunday morning, Imbibe has the setting and atmosphere for everybody. They are open seven days a week and have separate restaurant and bar areas.
Only valid New Years Eve and then every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5.00pm.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Cafe Turkish Delight
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.