We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Huntington Stables Cambridge - Waikato
$245 for a One-Night Luxury Waikato Escape for Two incl. Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Antipasto Platter, Full Breakfast Provisions & Wireless Internet (value up to $495)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Mary and Joseph never had it this good.
- Grab a luxury one-night Waikato escape for two, staying at the Huntington Stables in Cambridge for just $245.
- Escape into luxury with many elegant touches such as Egyptian cotton linen, Italian crystal glassware, a cast iron slipper bath, handmade New Zealand toiletries and much more.
- Enjoy a bottle of wine on arrival, an antipasto platter, full breakfast provisions and wireless internet access during your stay.
- Soak up the tranquility of the beautiful rural setting, while still being just a convenient five-minute drive from Cambridge.
If this deal had been around when Mary and Joseph were looking for somewhere to crash, they wouldn't have settled for anything less then the best in stable accommodation.
Enjoy a luxury one-night Waikato escape for two, staying at the Huntington Stables in Cambridge for just $245. The price includes a bottle of wine on arrival, an antipasto platter, full breakfast provisions and wireless internet access during your stay.
As seen on TV3's 'Hitched', Huntington Stables is five-star accommodation in the heart of the Waikato, comprised of two private, self-contained luxury lodges, set in a charming stable complex. With expansive views over surrounding farmland to the bush and hills beyond, you can soak up the peaceful, picturesque rual surroundings, while still being just a convenient five minutes from the centre of the attractive town of Cambridge.
Both stables have a spacious and extremely comfortable bedroom with quality cotton linen, robes and private deck. You can watch the sunrise through the French doors. The North stable has a super-king/twin king single bed configuration while the South stable has a king sized bed. The bathrooms are decorated with Italian tiles and feature a cast iron slipper bath, large walk in shower, and grand basin. Experience true luxury with fluffy Egyptian cotton towels, and handmade Blue Earth natural New Zealand toiletries.
The lounge opens onto its own private deck, with, views over the surrounding farmland, to the bush and hills beyond. For your entertainment, there is a flat screen TV, Sky, DVD player and DVD selection, a CD player,with a wide selection of music, a Boise iPod dock and a selection of wines from the cellar. Wi-Fi Internet access is available throughout the complex. Through the stable door, you enter the swimming pool and spa area. A Le Forge Candelabra, scented candles, and Italian crystal glassware, add to the romantic, ambiance.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering with a full oven, microwave, butlers sink, fridge/freezer, blender, dishwasher, plus the usual basic kitchen items. The colourful china is hand made by a local potter. As well as full breakfast provisions, you will find excellent coffee beans, a selection of teas, NZ olive oil, and tasty treats on your arrival. If you wish to dine out, your hosts will be happy to make a reservation at one of the excellent restaurants in the Hamilton/Cambridge area. Cambridge is within easy driving distance of many of the North Island's tourist destinations, an ideal base for the most discerning traveller. Why not treat your 'precious' to a tour of the Hobbiton film set while you're in town.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.