We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Heavenly Hands Health NZ
$35 for a One-Hour Relaxation Massage or 45-Minute Back Alignment, or $40 for a One-Hour Deep Tissue Massage incl. a Back Alignment (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expel everyday stress from your body.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation massage from Heavenly Hands Health NZ for only $35; a 45-minute back alignment for $35; or a deep tissue massage, which includes a back alignment, for only $40.
- Unwind while Bobbi-Jo treats your body to some well-deserved respite.
- Let relaxation replace stress in your body.
Stress enters your body like a large invisible python. It slowly wraps itself around your muscles and spine and starts to constrict. At first your body just feels tight and uncomfortable, but then the twist gets a bit tighter and your back starts to hurt.
Fortunately for you, GrabOne is in the stress-python extermination business. And today you can grab a one-hour relaxation massage from Heavenly Hands Health NZ for only $35; a 45-minute back alignment for $35; or a deep tissue massage, which includes a back alignment, for only $40.
If you're tired of stress controlling the way you feel, then this is the deal you've been looking for. Bobbi-Jo, the expert masseuse at Heavenly Hands Health NZ, has been trained in therapeutic and traditional Haumiri massage techniques, and she takes great pride in ensuring that your body is as relaxed as a ball of putty by the end of the treatment.
This back alignment option has specifically been added for the people who have been suffering from back pain. Bobbi-Jo will use her skills to slowly realign your spine, so that the pain and pressure on your back is lessened.
There's really no point in continuing to live with the burden of stress. Grab this deal today and let the professional service of Bobbi-Jo free you from the constricting grip of stress.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.