We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$45 for a 75-Minute Emotional Energy Balancing Consultation incl. a $15 Voucher Towards a Follow-Up Appointment (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Regain clarity and learn to move on from the past.
- Grab a 75-minute emotional energy balancing consultation including a $15 voucher towards your follow-up appointment with Harmony Therapies for $45.
- Learn about how certain remedies can help you feel better mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Go home with two remedies for topical use.
It's hard to stay on top of things and move forward when the past and your anxieties keep holding you back. Pay $45 for a 75-minute emotional energy balancing consultation including a $15 voucher towards your follow-up appointment with Harmony Therapies. Including two remedies to take home for topical use, you'll feel more clear and stable by the time you leave.
Offering assistance for those struggling with stress, anxiety and many more emotional issues, Harmony Therapies aims to help every client find the right balance again through Reiki, Shiatsu theory and Bach Flower remedies. An emotional energy balancing consultation could help remove blockages that may be keeping you stuck in the past or feeling unsure of which direction to take. The first half of your session involves a talk to explore your emotional state fully while the second half will have you lying down as your amazing therapist uses a variety of energy work to bring you a deeper understanding of the positive potential of the remedies.
You'll also walk out with two great topical remedies. This may help to shift your energy on a physical, mental and emotional level. Bach Flowers and Rescue Remedy are two great options which can be either taken orally or applied topically to acupuncture points. Click the buy button now and experience a wonderful consultation that could help you to see and think more clearly.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.