We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bridgestone Tyre Centre Papamoa
$19 for a WOF (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat a special car.
- Grab a full WOF check for just $19 from Harman Automotive Ltd.
- Cruise on down to ensure your car's roadworthiness.
- The warrant facilities are capable of providing warrant checks for all vehicles and trailers.
- Trust in experts who provide a full range of motor services with a smile.
Your motor can be a temperamental soul, and mindful neglect can lead to squeaks, rust, and eventually a complete breakdown. Care for your car with today's deal.
Grab a full WOF check for just $19 from Harman Automotive Ltd.
GrabOne grease monkeys can ensure their car is safe and legal on the road. Harman Automotive provide a thorough service to ensure you get your WOF and all other repairs that may be required. At Harman Automotive they will take care of your mechanical and electrical repairs to keep your vehicle reliable and road worthy. Meet the friendly staff who can service all makes and models of both petrol and diesel cars, four wheel drives and light commercial vehicles. Being MTA assured their service department will professionally service your vehicle to manufacures specifications and all extended warranty company requirements.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.