We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hands on Health
$29 for a Pure Coconut Oil Head Massage (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your head a break.
- Grab a one-hour pure coconut oil massage at Hands on Health for only $29.
- Pamper yourself with an invigorating treatment that'll cause all that everyday stress to melt away.
- Let the expert team gently target all the critical regions of your head, neck, shoulders, facial sinus points, hands and feet.
- Walk out at the end of the treatment feeling relaxed, pampered and ready to face some new challenges.
You may sleep at night, but your mind doesn't. When you're body's dozing off, your mind enters the dream-world where it has to evade giant spiders, cockroach infestations, the "tanning mom" and every other oddity that your imagination can throw at it. Well, we think it's time to give your mind, and the vessel that houses it, a peaceful escape.
When you grab a one-hour pure coconut oil massage at Hands on Health for only $29, your mind will go on a vacation to a distant place called relaxation.
The everyday stresses of life can sometimes become a little overbearing, causing us to suffer from tension, headaches and tiredness. There comes a time when you simply have to stop, and give your mind some respite from thinking, decision-making and problem solving. The good news is that GrabOne has teamed up with Hands on Health to bring you the soothing escape that you've been waiting for. During this one-hour treatment, a member of the Hands on Health team will target your head, neck, shoulders, facial sinus points, hands and feet, leaving you completely relaxed. The best part is that this treatment is customisable - meaning that the massage therapist will spend extra time on the areas that you are most concerned about. With one simple click, you can treat yourself to an unforgettable experience that can only be described as "head to toe bliss".
More Great Tauranga Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
The Beauty Box
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.