We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$85 for Full Head Colour, Cut, Blow Wave, In-Salon Treatment & $20 Voucher Towards Your Next Visit (value $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself a reason to prance down the street with glee.
- Grab a full head of colour, cut, blow wave, in-salon treatment and a $20 voucher towards your next appointment at Hair Addiction for just $85.
- Explain your look, style or thoughts to this wonderful team – they are here to make you look gorgeous.
Recently, you’ve found yourself wearing the headband of shame. That nasty little thing only comes out when your hair starts to develop a will of its own, like one of those two-dollar shop wigs.
Transform your tresses when you grab a full head of colour, cut, blow wave, in-salon treatment and a $20 voucher towards your next appointment at Hair Addiction for just $85.
Cast off your disguise and let the stylists at Hair Addiction put a spring back in your step. Discuss with your stylists what you are looking for. They have a wonderful collection of vibrant, creative and subtle colours to play with – something for everyone. Then, simply lay back, flick through your favourite mag, and let the experts get to work. They'll snip, colour and treat until your mane is ready to re-enter the world. Oh and don’t forget your voucher towards your next treatment.
More Great Tauranga Deals
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.