We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$85 for a Summer Hair Package incl. 1/2 Head Foils, Cut & Blow Wave, Treatment, $20 Voucher & an Angel Travel Pack (value $210)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Summer lovin’ happened so fast...
- Grab a summer hair package including ½ head of foils, cut & blow wave, plus treatment, $20 voucher and an Angel Travel Pack from Hair Addiction for just $85.
- Have your tresses groomed by one of Hair Addiction’s highly skilled staff.
- Enjoy your gorgeous new hair for longer with an Angel Travel Pack.
There’ll be no summer lovin’ for you with a mop like that honey!
It's time for the summer spruce up with this summer hair package including ½ head of foils, cut & blow wave, plus treatment, $20 voucher and an Angel Travel Pack from Hair Addiction in Tauranga or Whitianga for just $85.
The Angel Travel Pack includes:
- 100ml Shampoo
- 100ml Conditioner
- 80ml Hair Soften Spray
- 50ml Nourishing Cream Leave-in
- 50ml Marine Depth Hair Gel
The Hair Addiction crew are all about finding the right style for you, incorporating new styles, treatments, techniques and colours to keep up with the latest trends. You’ll be able to waltz on in, relax whilst they work their magic and sing and dance your way home! And, if that wasn’t quite enough, you will return home an Angel Travel Pack, consisting of colour shampoo, conditioner, hair softening spray, nourishing leave-in cream and marine depth hair gel, plus a $20 to spend on your next visit.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.