We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$74 for Eight 30-Minute Beginners' Online Guitar Lessons (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn how to play the guitar in the comfort of your home.
- Grab eight 30-minute online guitar lessons with Burt Ropiha from Guitar Concepts for only $74.
- Recieve specialised beginners' guitar tuition via Skype.
- Play your first complete song at the end of your first two lessons.
- Learn from a teacher who has over ten years' experience teaching absolute beginners.
There is a legend that Robert Leroy Johnson, the influential blues musician, sold his soul to the Devil in exchange for legendary guitar playing ability. Although you could also walk to the crossroads and strike a similar deal, the good news is that you don't have to.
These days, learning to play is easy with the right guidance. All you have to do is grab eight 30-minute online lessons with Burt Ropiha from Guitar Concepts for only $74, and you'll be strumming beautifully in no time.
Whether you're in 30s wishing that you learnt to play the guitar when younger or if you're still at school and have an interest in music, this is the deal for you. Even if you've never held a guitar in your life, Burt will be able to teach how to conquer the challenge of learning your first few songs during these private one-on-one lessons. This lesson package is designed to teach you all the fundamental chords and techniques, thereby giving you the grounding to improve quickly.
Lessons are held on Wednesdays and Sundays between 4.00pm and 8.00pm via Skype, and you'll even be able to purchase a video of the lesson for an additional $5. So, dust off your guitar, and get ready to start strumming your way into 2013.
Please note: after purchasing this deal, you'll be sent an instructional video on how to set up Skype - ensuring that you're ready for your first lesson.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.