We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Good George Brewing
Up to 53% off a Brewery Tour & Beer/Cider Tasting for up to 10 People incl. Tasters & a Platter (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover how your favourite beer was inspired and crafted, right here in Hamilton.
- Grab a brewery tour of the Good George Brewery with an actual beer brewer for up to ten people, including a beer and cider tasting and a platter to share.
- Learn about the exciting history of this great brand as you explore exactly what it is that makes their brews so special.
When something is magically delicious, it's not uncommon to wonder where the amazing-ness comes from. Did it trickle down from heaven in a tasty rain of glory? Was it found, hidden away, amongst a treasure trove of mouth-watering goodness? Or maybe, it was made right here in Hamilton, in an old church turned beer manufacturing palace? After all the Big Man used to reside there!
Discover how your favourite local beer was made with a brewery tour of the Good George Brewery for you and however many lucky mates you want to bring along. Your options are:
- Two person brewery tour for $15
- Four person brewery tour for $29
- Six person brewery tour for $42
- Eight person brewery tour for $57
- Ten person brewery tour for $70
With your tour, you'll also receive beer and cider tastings and a platter to share afterwards.
The Good George brand was developed by a group of friends with one goal in mind - to supply quality, New Zealand-made beer, that's both delicious and easy to enjoy with your mates. They went ahead and turned the old St. George's church into a thriving hub of beer making prowess, crafting exactly what they set out to achieve. And not only is this a working brewery, but it has full restaurant and bar facilities and a gem of a garden bar to enjoy at your leisure.
Explore their history and discover how the magic happens when you pick up today's tour deal. It's not every day you get to find out how your favourite drink is made, so grab your most deserving friends and head to the Good George brewery for a day out you'll definitely want to repeat.